This is part 1 in a series of blog posts that follow my work in creating a programming language.
- It is fun
- Someone might learn something (That someone is probably just me)
- Street cred (Name of the street: The Information Superhighway)
- It's not going to be useful
- It's not going to be Faster than C™ 1
- I'm not expecting anyone to use it
- Pick a cool name for the language
- Decide what kind of language you want to create
- Pick some sweet features
- Come up with some kind of syntax of the new language (AKA "concrete syntax")
- Decide what should happen when running the code (This is actually called "